I've made a lot of changes in subversion that should fix this, and I've tested it successfully on Ubuntu dapper. There has also been 64-bit fixes, and Pureadmin now runs 100% fine on (at least mine) 64 bit systems.
People who has experienced problem with 0.3 are advised to try to download and install directly from the svn repository. See the download page for information on how to check out the development version. Just make sure you uninstall any previous version from your system.
Post your experience as comments on this post or in the forums. A note saying "everything works perfectly" is just as good as "no, it's still buggy because ..."!
Hopefully I'll get some spare time soon to make a proper release, but I want to test this in the wild a bit first.