Well, here it is: Pureadmin 0.4!
- Show list of system changes needed before using user manager
- Progress bar showing download/upload progress
- Don't fail because the pureftpd activity directory doesn't exist.
On ubuntu, it is always removed on reboot and created on first FTP login. Pureadmin now understands this
- More robust handling of creating ftpuser/ftpgroup accounts and ftp directory.
- Easier to enable debug output (no re-compile needed)
- Check /proc to determine whether pureftpd is running or not. More robust than looking for the PID-file.
Also some translation updates and other bug fixes.
Autopackage and source tarball available on the download page.